Report NEP-DGE-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferre de Graeve & Maarten Dossche & Marina Emiris & Henri Sneessens & Raf Wouters, 2009. "Risk Premiums and Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Heterogeneous Agent Model," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions and economic cycles," MPRA Paper 19984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," CDMA Working Paper Series 201001, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Sector-Specific Productivity Shocks in a Matching Model," Kiel Working Papers 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Salvatore Nisticò, 2010. "Stock Market Conditions and Monetary Policy in a DSGE Model for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0107, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael A. Cohen & Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods," Working papers 2009-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2009. "Firms' heterogeneity, endogenous entry, and exit decisions," Economics Working Papers 2009-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 356, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:bon:bonedp:bgse30_2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Constrained Inefficiency and Optimal Taxation with Uninsurable Risks," KIER Working Papers 694, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," Working Papers 201001, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Oct 2010.
- Mc Morrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner, 2009. "R&D capital and economic growth: The empirical evidence," EIB Papers 4/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.