Term of Trade Shocks in a Monetary Union: an Application to West-Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Budina, Nina & Pang, Gaobo & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2007. "Nigeria's growth record : Dutch disease or debt overhang ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4256, The World Bank.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1984. "Inflation, Employment, and the Dutch Disease in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Short-Run Disequilibrium Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(2), pages 233-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2014. "Monetary policy and the Dutch disease effect in an oil exporting economy," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 138, pages 78-102.
- Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2011.
"Monetary Policy and the Dutch Disease in a Small Open Oil Exporting Economy,"
- Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2011. "Monetary Policy and the Dutch Disease in a Small Open Oil Exporting Economy," Working Papers 1134, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Daniel Agyapong, 2014. "Stock Market Integration in West African Monetary Zone: A Linear and Nonlinear Cointegration Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 563-587, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; DSGE; Monetary union; Optimal monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-04-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-13 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2009-04-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-04-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-04-13 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2009-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.