Report NEP-MON-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Minella & Nelson F. Souza-Sobrinho, 2009. "Monetary Channels in Brazil through the Lens of a Semi-Structural Model," Working Papers Series 181, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Martin Menner, 2009. "The role for search frictions for output and inflation dynamics: A Bayesian assessment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Loïc Batté & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Gilles Dufrénot, 2009. "Term of Trade Shocks in a Monetary Union: an Application to West-Africa," Working Papers 2009-07, CEPII research center.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal, 2009. "The Nature of Persistence in Euro Area Inflation: A Reconsideration," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1218, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky Prices Versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-offs," NBER Working Papers 14870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott J. Dressler, 2009. "Money Holdings, Inflation, and Welfare in a Competitive Market," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 2, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Bigio, Saki, 2009. "Learning under Fear of Floating," Working Papers 2009-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2009. "The Great Inflation Drift," NBER Working Papers 14862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Serkan Yigit, 2009. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 0901, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Liu, L. & Ni, Y.J, 2009. "Foreign Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: An Empirical Study Based on China’s Data," MPRA Paper 14491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Gimeno & José Manuel Marqués, 2009. "Extraction of financial market expectations about inflation and interest rates from a liquid market," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0906, Banco de Espa�a.
- Lukas Vogel & Elena Rusticelli & Pete Richardson & Stéphanie Guichard & Christian Gianella, 2009. "Inflation Responses to Recent Shocks: Do G7 Countries Behave Differently?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 689, OECD Publishing.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009. "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005406, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Bretton Woods II and the Emerging Economies: Lazarus, Phoenix, or Humpty Dumpty?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Herbert S. Buscher & Hubert Gabrisch, 2009. "Is the European Monetary Union an Endogenous Currency Area? The Example of the Labor Markets," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2008. "Capital Account Liberalization and Currency Crisis - The Case of Central Eastern European Countries," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1140, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2008. "The Theoretical Link Between Capital Account Liberalization and Currency Crisis Episodes," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1111, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Jules Pierre & Rupert Rhodd, 2008. "Sovereign Risk and Dollarization: The Case of Ecuador," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1123, International Trade and Finance Association.