The Nature of Persistence in Euro Area Inflation: A Reconsideration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruse Robinson & Ventosa-Santaulària Daniel & Noriega Antonio E., 2017.
"Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Robinson Kruse & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Antonio E. Noriega, 2013. "Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis," CREATES Research Papers 2013-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
Keywordspersistence; price stability; unit root; monetary policy;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2009-04-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EEC-2009-04-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-04-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pur:prukra:1218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .