Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence From Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Serkan Yiğit & K. Azim Özdemir, 2009. "Inflation Targeting And Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence From Turkey," 2009 Meeting Papers 286, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Targeting; Exchange Rates; Target Zone; Forecasting;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-04-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-04-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2009-04-13 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-04-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .