Report NEP-ARA-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar, 2009. "The Investment Strategies of Sovereign Wealth Funds," NBER Working Papers 14861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosita Chong & Alex Anderson, 2008. "Ethical Investment vs Islamic Investment: Will the Two Ever Converge in the Globalized World?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1134, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Ekrem Erdem & Saban Nazlioglu, 2008. "Gravity Model of Turkish Agricultural Exports to the European Union," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1126, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Fahri Unsal & Nursel Ruzgar & Bahadtin Ruzgar, 2008. "An Empirical Study of Internet Usage, Online Shopping, and Online Banking Behavior of Turkish University Students," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1127, International Trade and Finance Association.
- K. Azim Ozdemir & Serkan Yigit, 2009. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 0901, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.