Economic Implications of Trade Liberalization Under the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 2000.
"Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 227-249, June.
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 1999. "Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-73, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & van Meijl, Hans, 2006. "Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and Developing Countries: A North-South Perspective on Agriculture and Processing Sectors," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hans van Meijl & Frank van Tongeren, 2002. "The Agenda 2000 CAP reform, world prices and GATT--WTO export constraints," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 445-470, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v7i6p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2004. "China and the G-21: a new North-South divide in the WTO after Cancún?," Kiel Working Papers 1194, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Isermeyer, F., 2004. "Internationale WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit der europÃ¤ischen Agrarwirtschaft," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, Sebastien & Matthews, Alan, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization: Assessing the Consequences for Developing Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24628, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lionel FontagnÃ©, 2003. "Market Access and Domestic Support Measures," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 3-10, October.
- Anindya Banerjee & Paolo Zanghieri, 2003. "A New Look at the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle using an Integrated Panel," Working Papers 2003-22, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Doha; Trade liberalization; services; International trade; CGEM;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2003-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .