Estimating the Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rate of Central and Eastern European Countries; The EMU Enlargement Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Sustainable Parities for ceecs in the Run-up to emu Membership,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 983-1012.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Sustainable Parities for CEECs in the Run-up to EMU Membership," Working Papers 2002-15, CEPII research center.
- Jan Frait & Lubos Komarek, 1999. "Dlouhodoby rovnovazny realny menovy kurz koruny a jeho determinanty," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 1999/09, Czech National Bank.
- Peter Havlik & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Competitiveness of CEE Industries: Evidence From Foreign Trade Specialization and Quality Indicators," wiiw Research Reports 278, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001.
"Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994.
"Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
94-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf, 1994. "Terms of Trade, Productivity, and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 4807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald MacDonald & Peter B. Clark, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Economic Fundamentals; A Methodological Comparison of BEERs and FEERs," IMF Working Papers 98/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben-David, Dan, 1995.
"Trade and Convergence Among Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose De Gregorio & Alberto Giovannini & Holger C. Wolf, 1993.
"International Evidence on Tradables and Nontradables Inflation,"
93-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Giovannini, Alberto & Wolf, Holger C., 1994. "International evidence on tradables and nontradables inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1225-1244, June.
- Holger C. Wolf & Alberto Giovannini & Jose De Gregorio, 1994. "International Evidenceon Tradables and Nontradables Inflation," IMF Working Papers 94/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose De Gregorio & Alberto Giovannini, 1993. "International Evidence on Tradables and Nontradable Inflation," NBER Working Papers 4438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chonira Aturupane & Simeon Djankov & Bernard Hoekman, 1999. "Horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade between Eastern Europe and the European union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000.
"Options for the exchange rate policies in the EU accession countries (and other emerging market economies),"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
13, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2000. "Options For The Exchange Rate Policies Of The EU Accession Countries (And Other Emerging Market Economies)," CEPR Discussion Papers 2379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Broeck, Mark & Sloek, Torsten, 2001. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Lionel Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1996.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
96/125, International Monetary Fund.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 1997. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 430-461, December.
- Benassy-Quere, AgnEs & Fontagne, Lionel & LahrEche-Revil, Amina, 2001. "Exchange-Rate Strategies in the Competition for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 178-198, June.
- Virginie Coudert, 1999. "Comment definir un taux de change d'equilibre pour les pays emergents ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 77, pages 45-66.
- Didier Borowski & Cécile Couharde, 2000. "Euro, dollar, yen. Pour une approche multilatérale des taux de change d'équilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(3), pages 671-681.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2003-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.