Fuelling Future Prices: Oil Price and Global Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich, Christian, 2016.
"Global inflation dynamics in the post-crisis period: What explains the puzzles?,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 31-34.
- Christian Friedrich, 2014. "Global Inflation Dynamics in the Post-Crisis Period: What Explains the Twin Puzzle?," Staff Working Papers 14-36, Bank of Canada.
- Gao, Liping & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Saba, Richard, 2013.
"How Does the Oil Price Shock Affect Consumers?,"
49565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Richard Saba, 2013. "How Does the Oil Price Shock Affect Consumers?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim & Richard Saba, 2014. "How Does the Oil Price Shock Affect Consumers?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Gao, Liping & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Saba, Richard, 2014. "How do oil price shocks affect consumer prices?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 313-323.
- Edelstein, Paul & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "How sensitive are consumer expenditures to retail energy prices?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 766-779, September.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2009. "Oil price pass-through into inflation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 126-133, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2015.
"Geopolitical Tensions, OPEC News, and Oil Price: A Granger Causality Analysis,"
65667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Medel, 2017. "Geopolitical Tensions, OPEC News, and Oil Price: A Granger Causality Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 805, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos A. Medel, 2016.
"Un análisis de la capacidad predictiva del precio del cobre sobre la inflación global,"
Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 19(2), pages 128-153, August.
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Un Análisis de la Capacidad Predictiva del Precio del Cobre sobre la Inflación Global," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 786, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-02-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2016-02-23 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.