Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive Health Sexual Information Texting Service in Uganda-Working Paper 332
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2012.
"List randomization for sensitive behavior: An application for measuring use of loan proceeds,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 71-75.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "List Randomization for Sensitive Behavior: An Application for Measuring Use of Loan Proceeds," NBER Working Papers 17475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corstange, Daniel, 2009. "Sensitive Questions, Truthful Answers? Modeling the List Experiment with LISTIT," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 45-63, December.
- Alberto Chong & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2013. "Do Information Technologies Improve Teenagers’ Sexual Education? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 18776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia N. Mechael, 2009. "The Case for mHealth in Developing Countries," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Jenny C. Aker & Isaac M. Mbiti, 2010. "Mobile Phones and Economic Development in Africa," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 207-232, Summer.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E., 2008. "The importance of being informed: Experimental evidence on demand for environmental quality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 14-28, August.
- Gallant, Melanie & Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor, 2004. "School-based HIV prevention programmes for African youth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 1337-1351, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:151-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Cao, Elisabetta & Lutz, Clemens, 2014. "Sensitive survey questions," Research Report 14017-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Evan Borkum & Anitha Sivasankaran & Swetha Sridharan & Dana Rotz & Sukhmani Sethi & Mercy Manoranjini & Lakshmi Ramakrishnan & Anu Rangarajan, 2015. "Evaluation of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Continuum of Care Services (CCS) Intervention in Bihar," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2e2826deedb94ee18890653d8, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsmHealth; SMS; text message; health care;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-01-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .