Sensitive survey questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rai, Birendra & Sengupta, Kunal, 2013.
"Pre-marital confinement of women: A signaling and matching approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 48-63.
- Birendra Rai & Kunal Sengupta, 2012. "Pre-marital Confinement of Women: A Signaling and Matching Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2012.
"List randomization for sensitive behavior: An application for measuring use of loan proceeds,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 71-75.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "List Randomization for Sensitive Behavior: An Application for Measuring Use of Loan Proceeds," NBER Working Papers 17475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Jamison & Dean Karlan & Pia Raffler, 2013.
"Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive mHealth Sexual Information Testing Service in Uganda,"
1025, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jamison, Julian & Karlan, Dean & Raffler, Pia, 2013. "Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive mHealth Sexual Information Texting Service in Uganda," Working Papers 116, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Julian C. Jamison & Dean Karlan & Pia Raffler, 2013. "Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive mHealth Sexual Information Texting Service in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 19107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jamison, Julian & Karlan, Dean S. & Raffler, Pia, 2013. "Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive mHealth Sexual Information Testing Service in Uganda," Center Discussion Papers 150383, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Imai, Kosuke, 2011. "Multivariate Regression Analysis for the Item Count Technique," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 407-416.
- Alexander L. Janus, 2010. "The Influence of Social Desirability Pressures on Expressed Immigration Attitudes," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(4), pages 928-946.
- Corstange, Daniel, 2009. "Sensitive Questions, Truthful Answers? Modeling the List Experiment with LISTIT," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 45-63, December.
- Gilens, Martin & Sniderman, Paul M. & Kuklinski, James H., 1998. "Affirmative Action and the Politics of Realignment," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 159-183, January.
- McKenzie D. & Siegel M., 2013.
"Eliciting illegal migration rates through list randomization,"
MERIT Working Papers
023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David McKenzie & Melissa Siegel, 2013. "Eliciting Illegal migration rates through list randomization," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1310, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- McKenzie, David & Siegel, Melissa, 2013. "Eliciting illegal migration rates through list randomization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6426, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David & Siegel, Melissa, 2013. "Eliciting Illegal Migration Rates through List Randomization," IZA Discussion Papers 7401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Chong & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2013. "Do Information Technologies Improve Teenagers’ Sexual Education? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 18776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Jamison, Dean Karlan, Pia Raffler, 2013. "Mixed Method Evaluation of a Passive Health Sexual Information Texting Service in Uganda-Working Paper 332," Working Papers 332, Center for Global Development.
- Shell-Duncan, Bettina & Wander, Katherine & Hernlund, Ylva & Moreau, Amadou, 2011. "Dynamics of change in the practice of female genital cutting in Senegambia: Testing predictions of social convention theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(8), pages 1275-1283.
- Blair, Graeme & Imai, Kosuke, 2012. "Statistical Analysis of List Experiments," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 47-77, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey & Steinmetz, Tara L., 2015. "All in the family: Explaining the persistence of female genital cutting in West Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 252-265.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:14017-eef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.