The High Return to Private Schooling in a Low-Income Country- Working Paper 279
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Newhouse & Kathleen Beegle, 2006.
"The Effect of School Type on Academic Achievement: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(3).
- Newhouse, David & Beegle, Kathleen, 2005. "The effect of school type on academic achievement : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3604, The World Bank.
- repec:feb:natura:0004 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017.
"Private Schools and Student Learning Achievements in Kenya,"
SALDRU Working Papers
202, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017. "Private Schools and Student Learning Achievements in Kenya," Working Papers 689, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Justin Sandefur & Amanda Glassman, 2015. "The Political Economy of Bad Data: Evidence from African Survey and Administrative Statistics," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 116-132, February.
- Barrera-Osorio,Felipe & Blakeslee,David S. & Hoover,Matthew & Linden,Leigh & Raju,Dhushyanth & Ryan,Stephen P., 2017.
"Delivering education to the underserved through a public-private partnership program in Pakistan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8177, The World Bank.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & David S. Blakeslee & Matthew Hoover & Leigh Linden & Dhushyanth Raju & Stephen P. Ryan, 2017. "Delivering Education to the Underserved Through a Public-Private Partnership Program in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 23870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Abhijeet, 2015. "Private school effects in urban and rural India: Panel estimates at primary and secondary school ages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 16-32.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2013. "The Aggregate Effect of School Choice: Evidence from a Two-stage Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 19441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lant Pritchett, Justin Sandefur, 2013. "Context Matters for Size: Why External Validity Claims and Development Practice Don't Mix-Working Paper 336," Working Papers 336, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.