A Behavioral Finance Model of the Exchange Rate with Many Forecasting Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996. "Hetergeneous Beliefs and Routes to Chaos in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Working papers 9621, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lux, Thomas, 1998. "The socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets: interacting agents, chaos, and the fat tails of return distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-165, January.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2005.
"Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 169-196, February.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2002. "Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,29, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lux, Thomas & Schornstein, Sascha, 2003. "Genetic learning as an explanation of stylized facts of foreign exchange markets," Economics Working Papers 2003-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kirman Alan & Teyssière Gilles, 2002.
"Microeconomic Models for Long Memory in the Volatility of Financial Time Series,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-23, January.
- Gilles Teyssière & Alan Kirman, 2001. "Microeconomic Models for Long-Memory in the Volatility of Financial Time Series," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 5A.4, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- KIRMAN, Alan & TEYSSIÈRE, Gilles, 2002. "Microeconomic models for long memory in the volatility of financial time series," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1593, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- KIRMAN, Alan & TEYSSIÈRE, Gilles, 2002. "Microeconomic models for long-memory in the volatility of financial time series," CORE Discussion Papers 2002056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alan P. Kirman, Gilles Teyssiere, 2001. "Microeconomic Models for Long-Memory in the Volatility of Financial Time Series," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 221, Society for Computational Economics.
- Daniel Kahneman & Jack L. Knetsch & Richard H. Thaler, 1991. "Anomalies: The Endowment Effect, Loss Aversion, and Status Quo Bias," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 193-206, Winter.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997. "A Rational Route to Randomness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K., 2001. "Asset Pricing under Asymmetric Information: Bubbles, Crashes, Technical Analysis, and Herding," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296980.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Allen, Helen, 1992. "The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 304-314, June.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1995. "Rational Routes to Randomness," Working Papers 95-03-029, Santa Fe Institute.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Froot, Kenneth A, 1990. "Chartists, Fundamentalists, and Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 181-185, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-11-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2006-11-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2006-11-18 (Forecasting)
- NEP-IFN-2006-11-18 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .