Report NEP-CBE-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & Ev Martin & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Aspiration formation and satisficing in isolated and competitive search," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2006. "A Simple Model of Performance-enhancing Goals," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-22, CIRANO.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2006. "A Psychological Game with Interdependent Preference Types," CESifo Working Paper Series 1824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erica Carranza & Sheena Iyengar, 2006. "Thinking Deeply and Feeling Depressed: The Affective Costs of Elaborating on Too Much Choice," Economics Working Papers 0071, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Cobo Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni, 2006. "Altruism in the (Social) Network," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Guillaume R. Fréchette, 2006. "Session Effects in the Laboratory," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-21, CIRANO.
- Paul De Grauwe & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser, 2006. "A Behavioral Finance Model of the Exchange Rate with Many Forecasting Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 1849, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Sutter, Matthias, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 171, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lopes, Miguel Pereira & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2006. "All that glitters is not gold: A critically-constructive analysis of positive organizational behavior," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp498, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Is it Possible to Define Subjective Probabilities in Purely Behavioral Terms? A Comment on Epstein-Zhang (2001)," Economics Working Papers 0067, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Bernoulli Without Bayes: A Theory of Utility-Sophisticated Preferences under Ambiguity," Economics Working Papers 0072, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.