Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance: UK Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Conyon & Richard B. Freeman, 2004. "Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance U.K. Evidence," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 109-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conyon, Martin J. & Freeman, Richard B., 2002. "Shared modes of compensation and firm performance: UK evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20060, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin J. Conyon & Richard B. Freeman, 2001. "Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance: UK Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregg, P. A. & Machin, S. J., 1988.
"Unions and the incidence of performance linked pay schemes in Britain,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 91-107, March.
- Gregg, P. A & Machin, S. j, 1987. "Unions and the Incidence of Performance Linked Pay Schemes in Britain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 286, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1993. "Profit Sharing: Does It Make a Difference?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ps, November.
- Nickell, Stephen & Redding, Stephen J. & Swaffield, Joanna K, 2001.
"Educational Attainment, Labour Market Institutions and the Structure of Production,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen J & Redding, Stephen & Swaffield, Joanna, 2002. "Educational attainment, labour market institutions, and the structure of production," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3706, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Stephen Redding & Joanna Swaffield, 2002. "Educational Attainment, Labour Market Institutions, and the Structure of Production," CEP Discussion Papers dp0545, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wadhwani, Sushil & Wall, Martin, 1990.
"The Effects of Profit-Sharing on Employment, Wages, Stock Returns and Productivity: Evidence from UK Micro-data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 1-17, March.
- Wadhwani, S. & Wall, M., 1988. "The Effects Of Profit-Sharing On Employment, Wages, Stock Returns And Productivity: Evidence From Uk Micro-Data," Papers 311, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992. "Peer Pressure and Partnerships," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-817, August.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995. "Worker Participation and Productivity in Labor-Managed and Participatory Capitalist Firms: A Meta-Analysis," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Cable, John & Wilson, Nicholas, 1989. "Profit-Sharing and Productivity: An Analysis of UK Engineering Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 366-375, June.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1988. "Profit-Related Pay: Prose Discovered," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 720-730, September.
- Joseph Blasi & Michael Conte & Douglas Kruse, 1996. "Employee Stock Ownership and Corporate Performance among Public Companies," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 60-79, October.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .