Financial Participation: Does the Risk Transfer Story Hold in France?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1996. "Why Do Firms Adopt Profit-Sharing and Employee Ownership Plans?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 515-538, December.
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 1987. "Cooperation, Productivity, and Profit Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 23-35.
- Bhargava, Sandeep, 1994. "Profit-Sharing and the Financial Performance of Companies: Evidence from U.K. Panel Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1044-1056, September.
- Douglas L. Kruse & Richard B. Freeman & Joseph R. Blasi, 2010.
"Do Workers Gain by Sharing? Employee Outcomes under Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing, and Broad-Based Stock Options,"
NBER Chapters,in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 257-289
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Kruse & Richard Freeman & Joseph Blasi, 2008. "Do Workers Gain by Sharing? Employee Outcomes under Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options," NBER Working Papers 14233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Pendleton & Andrew Robinson, 2010. "Employee Stock Ownership, Involvement, and Productivity: An Interaction-Based Approach," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(1), pages 3-29, October.
- McNabb, Robert & Whitfield, Keith, 1998. "The Impact of Financial Participation and Employee Involvement on Financial Performance," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(2), pages 171-187, May.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1975. "Specification Errors in Limited Dependent Variable Models," NBER Working Papers 0096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsson, Martin, 2009. "Employment protection and sickness absence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 208-214, April.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2010.
"Shirking and employment protection legislation: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 276-280, May.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "Shirking and Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 16694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony, 2012. "Do Employees Profit from Profit Sharing? Evidence from Canadian Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doherty, N A, 1979. "National Insurance and Absence from Work," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 50-65, March.
- Wadhwani, Sushil & Wall, Martin, 1990.
"The Effects of Profit-Sharing on Employment, Wages, Stock Returns and Productivity: Evidence from UK Micro-data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 1-17, March.
- Wadhwani, S. & Wall, M., 1988. "The Effects Of Profit-Sharing On Employment, Wages, Stock Returns And Productivity: Evidence From Uk Micro-Data," Papers 311, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Bell, Linda A & Neumark, David, 1993. "Lump-Sum Payments and Profit-Sharing Plans in the Union Sector of the United States Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 602-619, May.
- Andrew M. Robinson & Nicholas Wilson, 2006. "Employee Financial Participation and Productivity: An Empirical Reappraisal," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Nicholas Wilson & Michael J. Peel, 1991. "The Impact on Absenteeism and Quits of Profit-Sharing and other Forms of Employee Participation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(3), pages 454-468, April.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Ugarkovic, Marija, 2006. "Profit sharing and the financial performance of firms: Evidence from Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 333-338, September.
- Sarah Brown & Fathi Fakhfakh & John G. Sessions, 1999. "Absenteeism and Employee Sharing: An Empirical Analysis Based on French Panel Data, 1981â€“1991," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 234-251, January.
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Richard J. Long & Tony Fang, 2012. "Do Employees Profit from Profit Sharing? Evidence from Canadian Panel Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(4), pages 899-927, October.
- Hart, Robert A & Hubler, Olaf, 1991. "Are Profit Shares and Wages Substitute or Complementary Forms of Compensation?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 221-231.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Trost, Robert P., 1978. "Estimation of some limited dependent variable models with application to housing demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 357-382, December.
- Rick Audas & Tim Barmby & John Treble, 2004. "Luck, Effort, and Reward in an Organizational Hierarchy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 379-396, April.
- Knez, Marc & Simester, Duncan, 2001. "Firm-Wide Incentives and Mutual Monitoring at Continental Airlines," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 743-772, October.
- Juin-Jen Chang, 2006. "Profit Sharing, Risk Sharing, and Firm Size: Implications of Efficiency Wages," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 261-273, October.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1995. "Worker Participation and Productivity in Labor-Managed and Participatory Capitalist Firms: A Meta-Analysis," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(1), pages 58-77, October.
- Nicholas Wilson & John R. Cable & Michael J. Peel, 1990. "Quit Rates and the Impact of Participation, Profit-Sharing and Unionization: Empirical Evidence from UK Engineering Firms," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 197-213, July.
- Cooper, Russell, 1986. "Share contracts and macroeconomic externalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-426, December.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Dormont, Brigitte, 1997.
"Profit-sharing: Does it increase productivity and employment? A theoretical model and empirical evidence on French micro data,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 293-319, September.
- Cahuc, P. & Dormont, B., 1992. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment? A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence of French Micro Data," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.45, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sylvie Mabile, 1998. "Intéressement et salaires : complémentarité ou substitution ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 316(1), pages 45-61.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard, 2008.
"How does shared capitalism affect economic performance in the UK?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
51596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0885, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," NBER Working Papers 14235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar Azfar & Stephan Danninger, 2001. "Profit-Sharing, Employment Stability, and Wage Growth," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(3), pages 619-630, April.
- Ichino, Andrea, 1994. "Flexible labor compensation, risk sharing and company leverage," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1411-1421, August.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1988. "Profit-Related Pay: Prose Discovered," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 720-730, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2015.
"Profit-Sharing and Wages: An Empirical Analysis Using French Data Between 2000 and 2007,"
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2015. "Profit-Sharing and Wages: An Empirical Analysis Using French Data Between 2000 and 2007," TEPP Working Paper 2015-03, TEPP.
- Antonio Estache & Renaud Foucart, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Industrial, Labor and Social Reforms as Complements," Working Papers ECARES 2018-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:54:y:2016:i:1:p:3-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.