National Insurance and Absence from Work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A., 2009. "The impact of union direct voice on voluntary and involuntary absenteeism," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 372-383, March.
- Leila Baghdadi & Rihab Bellakhal & Marc-Arthur Diaye, 2016. "Financial Participation: Does the Risk Transfer Story Hold in France?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2010.
"A natural experiment on sick pay cuts, sickness absence, and labor costs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1108-1122, December.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "A Natural Experiment on Sick Pay Cuts, Sickness Absence, and Labor Costs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 244, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009. "A Natural Experiment on Sick Pay Cuts, Sickness Absence, and Labor Costs," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/34, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2014.
"The Effects Of Expanding The Generosity Of The Statutory Sickness Insurance System,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 208-230, March.
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009. "The effects of expanding the generosity of the statutory sickness insurance system," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/35, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fahr, René & Frick, Bernd, 2007. "On the Inverse Relationship between Unemployment and Absenteeism: Evidence from Natural Experiments and Worker Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 3171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solveig Osborg Ose & Jan Morten Dyrstad, 2001. "Non-linear Unemployment Effects in Sickness Absence: Discipline or Composition Effects?," Working Paper Series 2502, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- de Mooij, Ruud A., 1999. "Disability Benefits and Hidden Unemployment in The Netherlands," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 695-713, November.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2001. "Short-Term Absenteeism Due To Sickness: The Swedish Experience, 1986 - 1991," Working Papers in Economics 46, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- W.H.J. Hassink & P. Koning, 2005.
"Do Financial Bonuses to Employees Reduce their Absenteeism? Outcome of a Lottery,"
05-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hassink, Wolter & Koning, Pierre, 2005. "Do Financial Bonuses to Employees Reduce Their Absenteeism? Outcome of a Lottery," IZA Discussion Papers 1644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaiser, Carl R., 1996. "Employee absence incentives in the welfare state: Toward explaining cross-national differences," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 89-103.
- Ed Westerhout, 2001. "Disability Risk, Disability Benefits, and Equilibrium Unemployment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(3), pages 219-244, May.
- Spierdijk, Laura & van Lomwel, Gijsbert & Peppelman, Wilko, 2009. "The determinants of sick leave durations of Dutch self-employed," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1185-1196, December.
- Audas, Rick & Goddard, John, 2001. "Absenteeism, seasonality, and the business cycle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 405-419.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:89:y:1979:i:353:p:50-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.