Do French firms use financial participation to transfer more risk to their workers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2004.
"What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 97-116, February.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2000. "What's Driving the New Economy: The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," NBER Working Papers 7479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2003. "What's driving the new economy?: the benefits of workplace innovation," Working Paper Series 2003-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "What's driving the new economy? The benefits of workplace innovation," Staff Reports 118, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sandra E Black & Lisa M Lynch, 2002. "What's Driving the New Economy? The Benefits of Workplace Innovation," Working Papers 02-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 1987. "Cooperation, Productivity, and Profit Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 23-35.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1975. "Specification Errors in Limited Dependent Variable Models," NBER Working Papers 0096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew M. Robinson & Nicholas Wilson, 2006. "Employee Financial Participation and Productivity: An Empirical Reappraisal," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Ugarkovic, Marija, 2006. "Profit sharing and the financial performance of firms: Evidence from Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 333-338, September.
- Addison, John T & Belfield, Clive R, 2000. "The Impact of Financial Participation and Employee Involvement on Financial Performance: A Re-estimation Using the 1998 WERS," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(5), pages 571-583, November.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Juin-Jen Chang, 2006. "Profit Sharing, Risk Sharing, and Firm Size: Implications of Efficiency Wages," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 261-273, October.
- Wadhwani, Sushil & Wall, Martin, 1990.
"The Effects of Profit-Sharing on Employment, Wages, Stock Returns and Productivity: Evidence from UK Micro-data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 1-17, March.
- Wadhwani, S. & Wall, M., 1988. "The Effects Of Profit-Sharing On Employment, Wages, Stock Returns And Productivity: Evidence From Uk Micro-Data," Papers 311, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Dormont, Brigitte, 1997.
"Profit-sharing: Does it increase productivity and employment? A theoretical model and empirical evidence on French micro data,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 293-319, September.
- Cahuc, P. & Dormont, B., 1992. "Profit-Sharing: Does It Increase Productivity and Employment? A Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence of French Micro Data," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.45, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sylvie Mabile, 1998. "Intéressement et salaires : complémentarité ou substitution ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 316(1), pages 45-61.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard, 2008.
"How does shared capitalism affect economic performance in the UK?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
51596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," NBER Working Papers 14235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0885, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ichino, Andrea, 1994. "Flexible labor compensation, risk sharing and company leverage," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1411-1421, August.
- Bhargava, Sandeep, 1994. "Profit-Sharing and the Financial Performance of Companies: Evidence from U.K. Panel Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1044-1056, September.
- McNabb, Robert & Whitfield, Keith, 1998. "The Impact of Financial Participation and Employee Involvement on Financial Performance," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(2), pages 171-187, May.
- Bell, Linda A & Neumark, David, 1993. "Lump-Sum Payments and Profit-Sharing Plans in the Union Sector of the United States Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 602-619, May.
- Sarah Brown & Fathi Fakhfakh & John G. Sessions, 1999. "Absenteeism and Employee Sharing: An Empirical Analysis Based on French Panel Data, 1981â€“1991," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 234-251, January.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Trost, Robert P., 1978. "Estimation of some limited dependent variable models with application to housing demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 357-382, December.
- Cooper, Russell, 1986. "Share contracts and macroeconomic externalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-426, December.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1988. "Profit-Related Pay: Prose Discovered," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 720-730, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2013. "L'impact des dispositifs collectifs de partage des bénéfices sur les rémunérations en France. Une analyse empirique sur la période 1999-2007," Working Papers halshs-00967479, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit-sharing; ESOP; wage; risk sharing;
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HRM-2013-04-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:12-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.