The Returns to Qualifications in England: Updating the Evidence Base on Level 2 and Level 3 Vocational Qualifications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorraine Dearden & Leslie McGranahan & Leslie McGranahan & Barbara Sianesi, 2004. "Returns to Education for the Marginal Learner: Evidence from the BCS70," CEE Discussion Papers 0045, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dearden, Lorraine, et al, 2002.
"The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Lorraine Dearden & Steven McIntosh & Michal Myck & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain," CEE Discussion Papers 0004, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Anna Vignoles, 2006.
"Using Rate of Return Analyses to Understand Sector Skill Needs,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0070, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Vignoles, Anna, 2006. "Using rate of return analyses to understand sector skill needs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19408, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 2005. "The College Wage Premium, Overeducation, and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 1627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorraine Dearden & Leslie McGranahan & Barbara Sianesi, 2004. "An In-Depth Analysis of the Returns to National Vocational Qualifications Obtained at level 2," CEE Discussion Papers 0046, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Andrew Jenkins & Anna Vignoles & Alison Wolf & Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2003. "The determinants and labour market effects of lifelong learning," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1711-1721.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monazza Aslam & Shenila Rawal, 2013. "Preparing Women of Substance? Education, Training, and Labor Market Outcomes for Women in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(Special E), pages 93-128, September.
- Blanden, Jo & Buscha, Franz & Sturgis, Patrick & Urwin, Peter, 2010. "Measuring the returns to lifelong learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28282, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Sianesi, Barbara, 2014.
"Misreported schooling, multiple measures and returns to educational qualifications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 136-150.
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Sianesi, Barbara, 2012. "Misreported Schooling, Multiple Measures and Returns to Educational Qualifications," IZA Discussion Papers 6337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanden, Jo & Buscha, Franz & Sturgis, Patrick & Urwin, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the earnings returns to lifelong learning in the UK," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 501-514.
More about this item
KeywordsVocational qualifications; NVQ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .