xsmle: a Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "xsmle: A Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 09, Stata Users Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mick Silver & Brian Graf, 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes; Problems of Sparse Data, Spatial Spillovers, and Weighting," IMF Working Papers 14/72, International Monetary Fund.
- José‐Luis Fernandez & Julien Forder, 2015.
"Local Variability in Long‐Term Care Services: Local Autonomy, Exogenous Influences and Policy Spillovers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24, pages 146-157, March.
- Fernández, José-Luis & Forder, Julien, 2015. "Local variability in long-term care services: local autonomy, exogenous influences and policy spillovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60378, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lundin, Erik, 2013. "Strategic Interaction vs. Regulatory Compliance among Regulated Utilities: The Swedish Water Sector," Working Paper Series 998, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015.
"Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 182-191.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun J. & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015. "Regionally-varying and Regionally-uniform Electricity Pricing Policies Compared across Four Usage Categories," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catalina Gómez Toro & Hermilson Velásquez & Joaquín Andrés Urrego & Juan David Valderrama, 2014. "Efecto de los Ingresos Permanentes sobre el Delito: Un Enfoque Espacial y un Caso de Aplicación," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010900, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- repec:rrs:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:18-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Shugo Yamamoto, 2015. "Banking Network Amplification Effects on Cross-Border Bank Flows," Discussion Papers 1533, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Redoano, Michela, 2014. "Tax competition among European countries. Does the EU matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 353-371.
- Vakulenko, Elena, 2015. "Analysis of the relationship between regional labour markets in Russia using Okun’s model," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 40(4), pages 28-48.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2014-01-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:isug13:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.