Strategic Interaction vs. Regulatory Compliance among Regulated Utilities: The Swedish Water Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013.
"xsmle: A Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation,"
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013
09, Stata Users Group.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "xsmle: a Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 04, Stata Users Group.
- David M. Drukker & Ingmar Prucha & Rafal Raciborski, 2013. "Maximum likelihood and generalized spatial two-stage least-squares estimators for a spatial-autoregressive model with spatial-autoregressive disturbances," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan, 1997. "Spatial dependence through local yardstick competition:: theory and testing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-265, August.
More about this item
KeywordsYardstick competition; Spatial econometrics; Public economics; Utilities;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-01-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-REG-2014-01-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .