Analysis of the relationship between regional labour markets in Russia using Okun’s model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Apergis & Anthony Rezitis, 2003. "An examination of Okun's law: evidence from regional areas in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1147-1151.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2016.
"Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2014. "Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Does Migration Lead to Regional Convergence in Russia?," Discussion Papers 6_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Blackley, Paul R., 1991. "The measurement and determination of Okun's Law: Evidence from state economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 641-656.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013.
"xsmle: A Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation,"
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013
09, Stata Users Group.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "xsmle: a Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 04, Stata Users Group.
- Norbert Schanne, 2011. "Forecasting Regional Labour Markets with GVAR Models and Indicators (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1044, European Regional Science Association.
- Aki Kangasharju & Christophe Tavera & Peter Nijkamp, 2012.
"Regional Growth and Unemployment: The Validity of Okun's Law for the Finnish Regions,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 381-395, September.
- Kangasharju, A. & Tavera, C. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Regional growth and unemployment. The validity of Okun's law for the Finnish regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Aki Kangasharju & Christophe Tavéra & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Regional growth and unemployment: the validity of Okun's law for the Finnish regions," Post-Print halshs-00724237, HAL.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, New Economic School (NES).
- Demidova, Olga, 2014. "Spatial-autoregressive model for the two groups of related regions (eastern and western parts of Russia)," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 34(2), pages 19-35.
- E. Vakulenko & E. Gurvich., 2015. "The Relationship of GDP, Unemployment Rate and Employment: In-depth Analysis of Okun’s Law for Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- M. Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2009. "Okun’s convergence within the US," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 109-122, October.
- PERUGINI, Cristiano, 2009.
"Employment Intensity Of Growth In Italy. A Note Using Regional Data,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment Intensity of Growth in Italy A Note Using Regional Data," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 55/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2013. "Okun's Law in the French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00812549, HAL.
- Binet Marie-estelle & Francois Facchini, 2013.
"Okun's law in the french regions: a cross-regional comparison,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 420-433.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2012. "Okun’S Law In The French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201222, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2013. "Okun's Law in the French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison," Post-Print halshs-00812549, HAL.
- Helmut Herwartz & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2011. "Growth, unemployment and labour market institutions: evidence from a cross-section of EU regions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4663-4676.
- Olga Demidova & Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2013. "Spatial Effects on the Youth Unemployment Rate," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 94-124, September.
- Connaughton, John E. & Madsen, Ronald A., 2012. "U.S. State and Regional Economic Impact of the 2008/2009 Recession," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1-11.
- Rui Pereira, 2014.
"Okun’s law, asymmetries and regional spillovers: evidence from Virginia metropolitan statistical areas and the District of Columbia,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 583-595, March.
- Rui M. Pereira, 2014. "Okun's Law, Asymmetries and Regional Spillovers: Evidence from Virginia Metropolitan Statistical Areas and the District of Columbia," Working Papers 140, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Laurence M. Ball & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani, 2013. "Okun's Law: Fit at Fifty?," NBER Working Papers 18668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oberst, Christian & Oelgemöller, Jens, 2013. "Economic Growth and Regional Labor Market Development in German Regions: Okun’s Law in a Spatial Context," FCN Working Papers 5/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vakulenko, E. & Gurvich, E., 2016. "Real Wage Flexibility in Russia: Comparative Analysis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 67-92.
More about this item
KeywordsOkun’s law; spatial econometrics; Russian regions;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.