Okun's Law in the French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Apergis & Anthony Rezitis, 2003. "An examination of Okun's law: evidence from regional areas in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1147-1151.
- Prachowny, Martin F J, 1993. "Okun's Law: Theoretical Foundations and Revised Estimates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 331-336, May.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011.
"Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets,"
145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 29670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2004.
"The relationship between output and unemployment: Evidence from Greek regions,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 611-620, July.
- Dimitris Christopoulos, 2004. "The relationship between output and unemployment: Evidence from Greek regions," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(3), pages 611-620, July.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "A Cross-Country Comparison of Okun's Coefficient," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 335-356, June.
- Adolfo Maza & José Villaverde, 2007. "Okun's law in the Spanish regions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(5), pages 1-11.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "The robustness of Okun's law in Spain, 1980-2004: Regional evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 289-297.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 814-823, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisinger, Amy Y. & Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Sinclair, Tara M., 2018.
"A state-level analysis of Okun's law,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 239-248.
- Amy Guisinger & Ruben Hernandez-Murillo & Michael Owyang & Tara Sinclair, 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun's Law," Working Papers 2015-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Guisinger, Amy Y. & Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Sinclair, Tara M., 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun's Law," Working Papers 2015-29, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 17 Oct 2017.
- Guisinger, Amy Y. & Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T. & Sinclair, Tara M., 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun’s Law," Working Paper 1523, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Durech, Richard & Minea, Alexandru & Mustea, Lavinia & Slusna, Lubica, 2014.
"Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 57-65.
- Richard Durech & Alexandru Minea & Lavinia Teodora Mustea & Lubica Slusna, 2014. "Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia," Post-Print halshs-01019147, HAL.
- Rui Pereira, 2014.
"Okun’s law, asymmetries and regional spillovers: evidence from Virginia metropolitan statistical areas and the District of Columbia,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 583-595, March.
- Rui M. Pereira, 2014. "Okun's Law, Asymmetries and Regional Spillovers: Evidence from Virginia Metropolitan Statistical Areas and the District of Columbia," Working Papers 140, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:13-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan W Herzog, 2013. "An Analysis of Okun's Law, the Natural Rate, and Voting Preferences for the 50 States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2504-2517.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2013. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship in French Regions: The Role of Spatial Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201312, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Celia Melguizo, 2017.
"An analysis of Okun’s law for the Spanish provinces,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 37(1), pages 59-90, February.
- Celia Melguizo, 2015. "An analysis of Okun?s law for the Spanish provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1558, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:42-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vakulenko, Elena, 2015. "Analysis of the relationship between regional labour markets in Russia using Okun’s model," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 40(4), pages 28-48.
- alamro, Hassan & Al-dalaien, Qusay, 2014. "Modeling the relationship between GDP and unemployment for Okun’s law specific to Jordan," MPRA Paper 55302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2015.
"The factors determining firm start-ups in French regions and the heterogeneity of regional labor markets,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 251-268, January.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2015. "The factors determining firm start-ups in French regions and the heterogeneity of regional labor markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01102005, HAL.
- Celia Melguizo Cháfer, 2015. "“An analysis of the Okun’s law for the Spanish provinces”," AQR Working Papers 201501, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsOkun's law; panel data; French regions; spatial heterogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00812549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.