Predicción de precios de vivienda: Aprendizaje estadístico con datos de oferta y transacciones para la ciudad de Montevideo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013.
"Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2000. "Explaining Spatial Variation in Housing Prices: An Economic Geography Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600023, EcoMod.
- Haurin, Donald & McGreal, Stanley & Adair, Alastair & Brown, Louise & Webb, James R., 2013. "List price and sales prices of residential properties during booms and busts," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10.
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo & Eren, Selçuk & Heiland, Frank & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi, 2015.
"How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 12-25.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martin, 2007. "How well do Individuals predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martín, 2009. "How Well Do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of Their Homes?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_571, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?," Economics Working Papers 1065, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How Well do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Working Papers 2008-10, FEDEA.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing is the business cycle," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 149-233.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Jann Spiess, 2017. "Machine Learning: An Applied Econometric Approach," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 87-106, Spring.
- Gang-Zhi Fan & Seow Eng Ong & Hian Chye Koh, 2006. "Determinants of House Price: A Decision Tree Approach," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(12), pages 2301-2315, November.
- Jorge Ponce & Magdalena Tubio, 2013. "Precios de inmuebles. Aproximaciones metodológicas y aplicación empírica," Documentos de trabajo 2013005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2016. "What is the role of the asking price for a house?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 115-130.
- Herath, Shanaka & Maier, Gunther, 2010.
"The hedonic price method in real estate and housing market research. A review of the literature,"
2010/03, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shanaka Herath & Gunther Maier, 2010. "The Hedonic Price Method in Real Estate and Housing Market Research: A Review of the Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1998. "Predicting House Prices Using Multiple Listings Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Kasy, Maximilian, 2017. "The risk of machine learning," Working Paper 383316, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andres Drenik, 2017. "Pricing in Multiple Currencies in Domestic Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hal R. Varian, 2014. "Big Data: New Tricks for Econometrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "The Role of the List Price in Housing Markets: Theory and an Econometric Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 115-129, April-Jun.
- Maria Victoria Landaberry & Magdalena Tubio, 2015. "Estimación de índice de precios de inmuebles en Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2015011, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Zvi Griliches, 1961. "Hedonic Price Indexes for Automobiles: An Econometric of Quality Change," NBER Chapters, in: The Price Statistics of the Federal Goverment, pages 173-196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey, 2018. "The Impact of Machine Learning on Economics," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda, pages 507-547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2013. "To Sell or Not to Sell: Measuring the Heat of the Housing Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 310-346, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Galesi, Alessandro & Mata, Nuria & Rey, David & Schmitz, Sebastian & Schuffels, Johannes, 2020. "Regional Housing Market Conditions in Spain," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Crocker H. Liu & Adam Nowak & Stuart Rosenthal, 2014. "Bubbles, Post-Crash Dynamics, and the Housing Market," Working Papers 14-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Liu, Crocker H. & Nowak, Adam & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2016. "Housing price bubbles, new supply, and within-city dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 55-72.
- Croux, Christophe & Jagtiani, Julapa & Korivi, Tarunsai & Vulanovic, Milos, 2020.
"Important factors determining Fintech loan default: Evidence from a lendingclub consumer platform,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 270-296.
- Christophe Croux & Julapa Jagtiani & Tarunsai Korivi & Milos Vulanovic, 2020. "Important Factors Determining Fintech Loan Default: Evidence from the LendingClub Consumer Platform," Working Papers 20-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gallin, Joshua & Molloy, Raven & Nielsen, Eric & Smith, Paul & Sommer, Kamila, 2021. "Measuring aggregate housing wealth: New insights from machine learning ☆," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Ti-Ching Peng, 2021. "The effect of hazard shock and disclosure information on property and land prices: a machine-learning assessment in the case of Japan," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 41(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Chakraborty, Chiranjit & Joseph, Andreas, 2017. "Machine learning at central banks," Bank of England working papers 674, Bank of England.
- David Easley & Eleonora Patacchini & Christopher Rojas, 2020.
"Multidimensional diffusion processes in dynamic online networks,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(2), pages 1-21, February.
- David Easley & Eleonora Patacchini & Christopher Rojas, 2019. "Multidimensional Diffusion Processes in Dynamic Online Networks," EIEF Working Papers Series 1912, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2019.
- Hyunsoo Kim & Youngwoo Kwon & Yeol Choi, 2020. "Assessing the Impact of Public Rental Housing on the Housing Prices in Proximity: Based on the Regional and Local Level of Price Prediction Models Using Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-25, September.
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2019.
"Upward and downward bias when measuring inequality of opportunity,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 52(4), pages 635-661, April.
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2016. "Upward and downward bias when measuring inequality of opportunity," SERIES 05-2016, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2016.
- Brunori, Paolo & Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura, 2018. "Upward and Downward Bias When Measuring Inequality of Opportunity," IZA Discussion Papers 11405, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2017. "Upward and downward bias when measuring inequality of opportunity," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Paolo Brunori & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2016. "Upward and downward bias when measuring inequality of opportunity," Working Papers 406, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Monica Andini & Michela Boldrini & Emanuele Ciani & Guido de Blasio & Alessio D'Ignazio & Andrea Paladini, 2019. "Machine learning in the service of policy targeting: the case of public credit guarantees," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andini, Monica & Ciani, Emanuele & de Blasio, Guido & D'Ignazio, Alessio & Salvestrini, Viola, 2018. "Targeting with machine learning: An application to a tax rebate program in Italy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 86-102.
- Smith, Gary, 2019. "The Paradox of Big Data," Economics Department, Working Paper Series 1003, Economics Department, Pomona College, revised 04 Jun 2019.
- Sophie-Charlotte Klose & Johannes Lederer, 2020. "A Pipeline for Variable Selection and False Discovery Rate Control With an Application in Labor Economics," Papers 2006.12296, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- McKenzie, David & Sansone, Dario, 2019. "Predicting entrepreneurial success is hard: Evidence from a business plan competition in Nigeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Philippe Bracke, 2015.
"House Prices and Rents: Microevidence from a Matched Data Set in Central London,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 403-431, June.
- Philippe Bracke, 2013. "House Prices and Rents: Micro Evidence from a Matched Dataset in Central London," SERC Discussion Papers 0127, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bracke, Philippe, 2013. "House prices and rents: micro evidence from a matched dataset in Central London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yun, Seong Hun & Kim, Yongjae & Kim, Minki, 2019. "Quality-adjusted international price comparisons of mobile telecommunications services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 339-352.
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Waltl, Sofie R., 2020.
"Tracking Owners' Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
299, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2021. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," LISER Working Paper Series 2021-02, LISER.
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2020. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp299, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Plakandaras, Vasilios & Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gupta, Rangan, 2019. "A re-evaluation of the term spread as a leading indicator," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 476-492.
- Akash Malhotra, 2018. "A hybrid econometric-machine learning approach for relative importance analysis: Prioritizing food policy," Papers 1806.04517, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
More about this item
Keywordsprecios de vivienda; aprendizaje estadístico; bosques aleatorios; CART; valuación de activos; precios online; datos geo-referenciados;
All these keywords.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ORE-2019-09-23 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bku:doctra:2019002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bcugvuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca Especializada (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bcugvuy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.