Banco Central de UruguayMontevideo, Uruguay
RePEc:edi:bcugvuy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fernando Borraz & Giacomo Livan & Anahí Rodríguez-Martínez & Pablo Picardo, 2020.
"Price, sales, and the business cycle: a time series principal component analysis,"
Documentos de trabajo
2020002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Borraz, Fernando & Livan, Giacomo & Rodríguez-Martínez, Anahí & Picardo, Pablo, 2020. "Price, sales, and the business cycle: a time series principal component analysis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 735, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pablo Picardo, 2019. "Predicción de precios de vivienda: Aprendizaje estadístico con datos de oferta y transacciones para la ciudad de Montevideo," Documentos de trabajo 2019002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Andrea Barón & Gerardo Licandro & Miguel Mello & Pablo Picardo, 2017. "Moneda de facturación de las empresas uruguayas," Documentos de trabajo 2017003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Morales-Resendiz, Raúl & Ponce, Jorge & Picardo, Pablo & Velasco, Andrés & Chen, Bobby & Sanz, León & Guiborg, Gabriela & Segendorff, Björn & Vasquez, José Luis & Arroyo, John & Aguirre, Illich & Hayn, 2021. "Implementing a retail CBDC: Lessons learned and key insights," Latin American Journal of Central Banking (previously Monetaria), Elsevier, vol. 2(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrea Barón & Gerardo Licandro & Miguel Mello & Pablo Picardo, 2017.
"Moneda de facturación de las empresas uruguayas,"
Documentos de trabajo
2017003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Gerardo Licandro & Miguel Mello, 2017. "Foreign Currency Invoicing of Domestic Transactions as a Hedging Strategy Theory and Evidence for Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2017004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pablo Picardo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.