Banks and financial intermediation in emerging Asia: reforms and new risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Zingales & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2003.
"Banks and Markets: The Changing Character of European Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
9595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "Banks and Markets: the Changing Character of European Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morris Goldstein & Philip Turner, 2004. "Controlling Currency Mismatches in Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 373, February.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Tae Soo Kang & Guonan Ma, 2007. "Recent episodes of credit card distress in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Philip TURNER, 2007. "Are Banking Systems in East Asia Stronger?," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 75-95, June.
- Eli M Remolona & Ilhyock Shim, 2008. "Credit derivatives an structured creit: the nascant markets of Asia and the Pacific," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Packer & Haibin Zhu, 2012. "Loan loss provisioning practices of Asian banks," BIS Working Papers 375, Bank for International Settlements.
- Emese Kuruc & Bruno Tissot & Philip Turner, 2017. "Looking at aggregate currency mismatches and beyond," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Uses of central balance sheet data offices' information, volume 45, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thammarak Moenjak & Kengjai Watjanapukka & Oramone Chantapant & Teeravit Pobsukhirun, 2010. "New Globalization: Risks and Opportunities for Thailand in the Next Decade," Working Papers 2010-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Xu, Ying & La, Hai Anh, 2015. "Foreign banks and international shock transmission: Does bank ownership still matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 200-216.
- Deryugina, Elena B. & Ponomarenko, Alexey A., 2011. "Identifying structural shocks behind loan supply fluctuations in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Haq, Mamiza & Faff, Robert & Seth, Rama & Mohanty, Sunil, 2014. "Disciplinary tools and bank risk exposure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 37-64.
- Saikat Ghosh Roy, 2014. "Determinants of Non-Performing Assets in India - Panel Regression," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(3), pages 69-78.
- Anna Krupkina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2015. "Balance sheet structure indicators and the financial cycle," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking system; Asia; Financial markets; foreign exchange intervention;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.