Are Banking Systems in East Asia Stronger?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth,James R. & Caprio,Gerard & Levine,Ross, 2008. "Rethinking Bank Regulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521709309, March.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2006. "Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2009. "The financial crisis and global policy reforms," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 299-334.
- Goldstein, Morris & Xie, Daniel, 2009.
"The impact of the financial crisis on emerging Asia,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct, pages 27-80.
- Morris Goldstein & Daniel Xie, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Emerging Asia," Working Paper Series WP09-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cevik, Emrah I. & Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2016. "Financial stress and economic activity in some emerging Asian economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 127-139.
- Hossain, Mahmud & Jain, Pankaj K. & Mitra, Santanu, 2013. "State ownership and bank equity in the Asia-Pacific region," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 914-931.
- Novella Bottini & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2009. "An Estimation of Service Sectors Restrictiveness in The MENA Region," Working Papers 489, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Madhusudan Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2010. "Banks and financial intermediation in emerging Asia: reforms and new risks," BIS Working Papers 313, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephen GRENVILLE, 2007. "Regional and Global Responses to the Asian Crisis," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 54-70.
- Adams, Charles, 2008. "Emerging East Asian Banking Systems Ten Years after the 1997/98 Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 16, Asian Development Bank.
- Robert N McCauley & Jenz Zukunft, 2008. "Asian banks and the international interbank market," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:2:y:2007:i:1:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.