Asian banks and the international interbank market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip TURNER, 2007. "Are Banking Systems in East Asia Stronger?," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 75-95, June.
- Christian B. Mulder & Matthieu Bussière, 1999. "External Vulnerability in Emerging Market Economies; How High Liquidity Can Offset Weak Fundamentals and the Effects of Contagion," IMF Working Papers 99/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer & Teppei Nagano, 2008. "The spillover of money market turbulence to FX swap and cross-currency swap markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Yoon Je Cho & Robert N McCauley, 2003. "Liberalising the capital account without losing balance: lessons from Korea," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),China's capital account liberalisation: international perspective, volume 15, pages 75-92, Bank for International Settlements.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "The East Asian Financial Crisis: Diagnosis, Remedies, Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 1-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji, 2014.
"The role of foreign banks in monetary policy transmission: Evidence from Asia during the crisis of 2008–9,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 96-120.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ji Wu & Hosung Lim & Bang Nam Jeon, 2016.
"The Impact of Foreign Banks on Monetary Policy Transmission During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008–2009: Evidence from Korea,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 1574-1586, July.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Hosung Lim & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Impact of Foreign Banks on Monetary Policy Transmission during the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009: Evidence from Korea," Working Papers 2014-8, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Lim, Hosung & Wu, Ji, 2014. "The impact of foreign banks on monetary policy transmission during the global financial crisis of 2008-2009: Evidence from Korea," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Flora Lutz & Leopold Zessner-Spitzenberg, 2019. "Sudden Stops and Reserve Accumulation in the Presence of International Liquidity Risk," Vienna Economics Papers 1907, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Annina Kaltenbrunner & Photis Lysandrou, 2017. "The US Dollar's Continuing Hegemony as an International Currency: A Double-matrix Analysis," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 48(4), pages 663-691, July.
- Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Yarema Okhrin, 2017. "Tail event driven networks of SIFIs," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "The functioning and resilience of cross-border funding markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 37, Autumn.
- Mico Loretan & Philip Wooldridge, 2008. "The development of money markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Robert N. McCauley, 2010. "Managing Recent Hot Money Inflows in Asia," Chapters, in: Masahiro Kawai & Mario B. Lamberte (ed.),Managing Capital Flows, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- McCauley, Robert & McGuire, Patrick & von Peter, Goetz, 2012. "After the global financial crisis: From international to multinational banking?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 7-23.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013.
"Transmitting Global Liquidity to East Asia: Policy Rates, Bond Yields, Currencies and Dollar Credit,"
152013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting global liquidity to East Asia: policy rates, bond yields, currencies and dollar credit," BIS Working Papers 431, Bank for International Settlements.
- Prof. Marin Oprițescu Ph. D, Assist. Alina Manta Ph. D, 2011. "New Trends In Banking Due To The International Financial Crisis," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(39), pages 229-242, May.
- Marin Opriţescu & Alina Manta, 2010. "New Trends In Banking Due To The International Financial Crisis," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(38), pages 527-541, May.
- Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "The architecture of global banking: from international to multinational?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Impact of the Global Crisison Banking Sector Soundness in Asian Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/115, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0806h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.