Global monitoring with the BIS international banking statistics
In: Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick McGuire & Ilhyock Nikola Tarashev, 2008. "Global monitoring with the BIS international banking statistics," BIS Working Papers 244, Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick McGuire & Nikola Tarashev, 2006. "Tracking international bank flows," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Guide to the international financial statistics," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 14.
- Patrick McGuire & Philip Wooldridge, 2005. "The BIS consolidated banking statistics: structure, uses and recent enhancements," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Niehans, Jurg & Hewson, John, 1976. "The Eurodollar Market and Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, February.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1979. "Money in International Exchange: The Convertible Currency System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195024098.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2017.
"Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43
Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert N. McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(87), pages 409-451.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert Neil McCauley & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Breaking free of the triple coincidence in international finance," BIS Working Papers 524, Bank for International Settlements.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan P. Kirman, 2014.
"Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2015. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," Post-Print hal-01505785, HAL.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2014. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," Discussion Papers 2014/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Juan Solé, 2011.
"Cross-border financial surveillance: a network perspective,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 182-205, August.
- Juan Sole & Marco A Espinosa-Vega, 2010. "Cross-Border Financial Surveillance; A Network Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016.
"Financial globalization and foreign direct investment,"
DNB Working Papers
527, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Financial Globalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-098/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Poelhekke, Steven, 2015. "Do global banks facilitate foreign direct investment?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 25-46.
- Milcheva, Stanimira & Zhu, Bing, 2016. "Bank integration and co-movements across housing markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 148-171.
- Francis, William B. & Osborne, Matthew, 2012. "Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 803-816.
- Robert N. McCauley & Agustín S. Bénétrix & Patrick M. McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," Trinity Economics Papers tep1717, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kamin, Steven B. & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder, 2012. "How did a domestic housing slump turn into a global financial crisis?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 10-41.
- Grant, Everett & Yung, Julieta, 2017. "The Double-Edged Sword of Global Integration: Robustness, Fragility & Contagion in the International Firm Network," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 313, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Valeria Pellegrini & Enrico Tosti, 2012. "In search of lost capital: an estimation of undeclared portfolio assets," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kubelec, Chris & Sa, Filipa, 2010. "The geographical composition of national external balance sheets: 1980-2005," Bank of England working papers 384, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biscgc:29-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.