Weathering financial crisis: domestic bond markets in EMEs
In: Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
63-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:63-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Frank Packer, 2010. "Derivatives in emerging markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011.
"The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Goswami, Mangal & Sharma, Sunil, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia: An Assessment," ADBI Working Papers 326, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Governance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Finance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohan, Rakesh & Kapur, Muneesh, 2009. "Managing the Impossible Trinity: Volatile Capital Flows and Indian Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilhyock Shim & Goetz von Peter, 2007. "Distress selling and asset market feedback," BIS Working Papers 229, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Sweta Saxena & Agustin Villar, 2008. "Hedging instruments in emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 71-87 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jose Sidaoui & Manuel Ramos-Francia & Manuel Gabriel Cuadra, 2011. "The global financial crisis and policy response in Mexico," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 279-298 Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:63-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.