Derivatives in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
- Torsten Ehlers & Frank Packer, 2013. "FX and derivatives markets in emerging economies and the internationalisation of their currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Fernando Avalos & Ramon Moreno, 2013. "Hedging in derivatives markets: the experience of Chile," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Philip Turner, 2012. "Weathering financial crisis: domestic bond markets in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific, volume 63, pages 15-34, Bank for International Settlements.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Aaron Mehrotra, 2013. "The exchange rate, real economy and financial markets," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 11-23, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pablo G. Bortz & Annina Kaltenbrunner, 2018. "The International Dimension of Financialization in Developing and Emerging Economies," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 49(2), pages 375-393, March.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Deep Financial Crises, Reforming the IMF and Building Regional Autonomy:Towards a New Hybrid Global Financial Architecture," MPRA Paper 49514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Carneiro & Pedro Rossi, 2013. "The Brazilian experience in managing interest-exchange rate nexus," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1302, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Basel III, BIS and Global Financial Governance," MPRA Paper 49513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Aparici & Pablo Furche & Fernando Sepúlveda & Catherine Tornel, 2013. "Mercado de Derivados y su Infraestructura: Aspectos Relevantes de la Discusión Internacional y su Aplicación en Chile," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 45, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mashkoor, Asim & Ahmed, Ovais & Herani, Dr. Gobin, 2015. "The relationship between Foreign Currency trading and Economic Development: A case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago García-Verdú & Manuel Ramos-Francia & Manuel Sánchez-Martínez, 2019.
"TIIE-28 Swaps as Risk-Adjusted Forecasts of Monetary Policy in Mexico,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-23, June.
- García-Verdú Santiago & Ramos Francia Manuel & Sánchez-Martínez Manuel, 2018. "TIIE-28 Swaps as Risk-Adjusted Forecasts of Monetary Policy in Mexico," Working Papers 2018-16, Banco de México.
- Wang, Xi & Yang, Jiao-Hui & Wang, Kai-Li & Fawson, Christopher, 2017. "Dynamic information spillovers in intraregionally-focused spot and forward currency markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 78-110.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Upper & Marcos Valli, 2016. "Emerging derivatives markets?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Thapa, Chandra & Neupane, Suman & Marshall, Andrew, 2016. "Market liquidity risks of foreign exchange derivatives and cross-country equity portfolio allocations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 46-64.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1012f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.