Mercado de Derivados y su Infraestructura: Aspectos Relevantes de la Discusión Internacional y su Aplicación en Chile
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2009. "Monetary policy and the risk-taking channel," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Y S Park, 1984. "Currency Swaps As a Long-Term International Financing Technique," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(3), pages 47-54, September.
- Burkhard Drees & Garry J. Schinasi & Charles Frederick Kramer & R. S Craig, 2001. "Modern Banking and OTC Derivatives Markets; The Transformation of Global Finance and its Implications for Systemic Risk," IMF Occasional Papers 203, International Monetary Fund.
- Dodd, Randall & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 2007. "Report on derivatives markets: stabilizing or speculative impact on Chile and a comparison with Brazil," Documentos de Proyectos 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Russo, D., 2010. "OTC derivatives: financial stability challenges and responses from authorities," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 14, pages 101-112, July.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Frank Packer, 2010. "Derivatives in emerging markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Luís Antonio Ahumada & Jorge Selaive C., 2007. "Desarrollo del mercado de derivados cambiarios en Chile," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 22(1), pages 35-58, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchep:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.