Crisis Financiera y Uso de Derivados Cambiarios en Empresas Exportadoras
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- María Gabriela Acharán V. & Roberto Álvarez E. & José Miguel Villena M., 2010. "Crisis Financiera y Uso de Derivados Cambiarios en Empresas Exportadoras," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(3), pages 105-114, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Orellana & Paulina Rodríguez, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Derivatives at the Central Bank of Chile," Economic Statistics Series 68, Central Bank of Chile.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Carlos Echeverría O. & Claudio Pardo M. & Jorge Selaive C., 2009. "Examen de las compensaciones y precios de suscripción en el mercado de derivados cambiarios chileno," Economic Statistics Series 71, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luís Antonio Ahumada & Jorge Selaive C., 2007. "Desarrollo del mercado de derivados cambiarios en Chile," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 22(1), pages 35-58, June.
- Kevin Cowan & Erwin Hansen & Luis Óscar Herrera, 2006. "Currency Mismatches in Chilean Nonfinancial Corporations," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo Caballero & César Calderón & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Sc (ed.), External Vulnerability and Preventive Policies, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 7, pages 207-252 Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:chb:bcchni:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:090-109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.