Methodology for measuring derivatives at the Central Bank of Chile
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006. "A simple alternative house price index method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, pages 80-97.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arizmendi, Luis-Felipe, 2013. "An extended model of currency options applicable as policy tool for central banks with inflation targeting and dollarized economies," MPRA Paper 52880, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Fernando Avalos & Ramon Moreno, 2013. "Hedging in derivatives markets: the experience of Chile," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- repec:chb:bcchni:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:090-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Miguel Liriano, 2017. "The use of foreign exchange derivatives by exporters and importers: the Chilean experience," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:31-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .