Developments of domestic government bond markets in EMEs and their implications
In: Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Sweta Saxena & Agustin Villar, 2008. "Hedging instruments in emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 71-87 Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2013.
"Overcoming the Fear of Free Falling: Monetary Policy Graduation in Emerging Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability How Has It Changed?, chapter 6, pages 105-129
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Overcoming the Fear of Free Falling: Monetary Policy Graduation in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 18175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miyajima, Ken & Mohanty, M.S. & Chan, Tracy, 2015.
"Emerging market local currency bonds: Diversification and stability,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 126-139.
- Ken Miyajima & Madhusudan Mohanty & Tracy Chan, 2012. "Emerging market local currency bonds: diversification and stability," BIS Working Papers 391, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:21-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanna Bua & Juan Pradelli & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2013.
"Domestic public debt in low-income countries: trends and structure,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
85, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Bua, Giovanna & Pradelli, Juan & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014. "Domestic public debt in low-income countries : trends and structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6777, The World Bank.
- Melo-Becerra & Ramos-Forero & Hector Zárate-Solano, 2015. "Sovereign bond markets and financial stability in an emerging economy: an application of directed acyclic graphs and SVAR models," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 306-319, November.
- Ligia Alba Melo B & Jorge Ramos F & Hector Zarate S, 2013.
"Mercado de bonos soberanos y estabilidad financiera: Una aplicación de Gráficos Acíclicos Direccionados (GAD) y modelos SVAR,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011099, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ligia Alba Melo B. & Jorge Ramos F. & Hector Zarate S., 2013. "Mercado de bonos soberanos y estabilidad financiera: Una aplicación de Gráficos Acíclicos Direccionados (GAD) y modelos SVAR," Borradores de Economia 795, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Aaron Mehrotra, 2013. "The exchange rate, real economy and financial markets," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 11-23 Bank for International Settlements.
- Samuel Carrasco & Luis Ceballos & Jessica Mena, 2016. "Estimación de la estructura de tasas de interés en Chile," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 19(1), pages 58-75, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:67-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.