The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Governance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Finance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Goswami, Mangal & Sharma, Sunil, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia: An Assessment," ADBI Working Papers 326, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "The trade impact of European Union agricultural preferences," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 87-106.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Nicholas Odhiambo, 2010. "Interest rate reforms, financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania: a dynamic linkage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 201-212.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2006. "On the Macroeconomics of Asset Shortages," NBER Working Papers 12753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 107-135.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Remolona, Eli M., 2012. "Going Regional: How to Deepen ASEAN's Financial Markets," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 300, Asian Development Bank.
- Hans Genberg, 2015.
"Capital market development and emergence of institutional investors in the Asia-Pacific region,"
Asia-Pacific Development Journal,
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 22(2), pages 1-26, December.
- Hans Genberg, "undated". "Capital Market Development and Emergence of Institutional Investors in the Asia-Pacific Region," Working Papers wp11, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Philip Turner, 2012. "Weathering financial crisis: domestic bond markets in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific, volume 63, pages 15-34 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bap:journl:170201 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDebt markets; Asia; financial markets;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .