The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia: An Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Finance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mangal Goswami & Sunil Sharma, 2011. "The Development of Local Debt Markets in Asia : An Assessment," Governance Working Papers 23210, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Sunil Sharma, 2010.
"A framework for financial market development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 107-135.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2006. "On the Macroeconomics of Asset Shortages," NBER Working Papers 12753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Remolona, Eli M., 2012. "Going Regional: How to Deepen ASEAN's Financial Markets," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 300, Asian Development Bank.
- Hans Genberg, 2015.
"Capital market development and emergence of institutional investors in the Asia-Pacific region,"
Asia-Pacific Development Journal,
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 22(2), pages 1-26, December.
- Hans Genberg, "undated". "Capital Market Development and Emergence of Institutional Investors in the Asia-Pacific Region," Working Papers wp11, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Philip Turner, 2012. "Weathering financial crisis: domestic bond markets in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Weathering financial crises: bond markets in Asia and the Pacific, volume 63, pages 15-34 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bap:journl:170201 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdebt markets; emerging asia;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .