Recent episodes of credit card distress in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haibin Zhu, 2006. "The structure of housing finance markets and house prices in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Calem, Paul S & Mester, Loretta J, 1995.
"Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of Credit-Card Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1327-1336, December.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, "undated". "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of CreditCard Interest Rates," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, 1995. "Consumer behavior and the stickiness of credit card interest rates," Working Papers 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, "undated". "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of CreditCard Interest Rates," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul S. Calem & Loretta J. Mester, 1994. "Consumer Behavior and the Stickiness of Credit Card Interest Rates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-14, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Robert Marquez, 2006. "Lending Booms and Lending Standards," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2511-2546, October.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Claudio Borio & Ilhyock Shim, 2007. "What can (macro-)prudential policy do to support monetary policy?," BIS Working Papers 242, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:22-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhusudan Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2010. "Banks and financial intermediation in emerging Asia: reforms and new risks," BIS Working Papers 313, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shin, Minchul & Zhang, Boyuan & Zhong, Molin & Lee, Dong Jin, 2018.
"Measuring international uncertainty: The case of Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 22-26.
- Minchul Shin & Boyuan Zhang & Molin Zhong & Dong Jin Lee, 2017. "Measuring International Uncertainty : The Case of Korea," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-066, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0706g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.