Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007.
"Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade,"
Economics Series Working Papers
370, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2011. "Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 76, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0848, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Treb Allen, 2014. "Information Frictions in Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 2041-2083, November.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-574, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Figueiredo, 2017. "Uncertainty in education: The role of communities and social learning," 2017 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation asymmetry; globalization; risk sharing; international trade;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2016-08-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2016-08-07 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.