Economic Determinants of Fertility in Belarus: a Micro-Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Lesthaeghe & Paul Willems, 1999. "Is Low Fertility a Temporary Phenomenon in the European Union?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(2), pages 211-228.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2012.
"Determinants of Childbirth in Russia : A Micro-data Approach,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(1), pages 49-69, June.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Determinants of Childbirth in Russia―A Micro‐Data Approach―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Kazuhiro Kumo, 2009. "Determinants of Childbirth in Russia: A Micro-Data Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-104, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2008. "The Determinants of Female Labour Supply in Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 3457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 279-288, Part II, .
- Louise Grogan, 2006. "An Economic Examination of the Post-Transition Fertility Decline in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 363-397.
- Jason M. Lindo, 2010. "Are Children Really Inferior Goods? Evidence from Displacement-Driven Income Shocks," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(2).
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Vera Volchok, 2005. "Labor Market Trends and Institutions in Belarus," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp777, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alícia Adserà, 2004. "Changing fertility rates in developed countries. The impact of labor market institutions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 17-43, February.
- Siv Gustafsson, 2001. "Optimal age at motherhood. Theoretical and empirical considerations on postponement of maternity in Europe," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 225-247.
More about this item
KeywordsBelarus; low; fertility; economic transition;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bel:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Svetlana Yakubovskaya). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/berocby.html .