Fertility in times of discontinuous societal change: the case of Central and Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2002.
"Does Economic Uncertainty Have an Impact on Decisions to Bear Children? Evidence from Eastern Germany,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
491, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2002. "Does economic uncertainty have an impact on decisions to bear children? Evidence from Eastern Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-037, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Nikolai Genov, 1998. "Transformation and Anomie: Problems of Quality of Life in Bulgaria," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 197-209, February.
- José A. Ortega & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2002. "Measuring low fertility: rethinking demographic methods," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Debra Friedman & Michael Hechter & Satoshi Kanazawa, 1994. "A theory of the value of children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(3), pages 375-401, August.
- Goulet, Denis, 1992. "Development: Creator and destroyer of values," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 467-475, March.
- Kozul-Wright, Richard & Rayment, Paul, 1997. "The Institutional Hiatus in Economies in Transition and Its Policy Consequences," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 641-661, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.