Fertility in times of discontinuous societal change: the case of Central and Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2002.
"Does economic uncertainty have an impact on decisions to bear children? Evidence from Eastern Germany,"
MPIDR Working Papers
WP-2002-037, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2002. "Does Economic Uncertainty Have an Impact on Decisions to Bear Children? Evidence from Eastern Germany," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 491, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- José A. Ortega & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2002. "Measuring low fertility: rethinking demographic methods," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Goulet, Denis, 1992. "Development: Creator and destroyer of values," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 467-475, March.
- Nikolai Genov, 1998. "Transformation and Anomie: Problems of Quality of Life in Bulgaria," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 197-209, February.
- Debra Friedman & Michael Hechter & Satoshi Kanazawa, 1994. "A theory of the value of children," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 375-401, August.
- Magdalena Joos, 1995. "East Joins West: Child welfare and market reforms in the 'special case' of the former GDR," Papers iopeps95/18, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Kozul-Wright, Richard & Rayment, Paul, 1997. "The Institutional Hiatus in Economies in Transition and Its Policy Consequences," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 641-61, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.