Crisis or adaptation reconsidered: a comparison of East and West German fertility patterns in the first six years after the ´Wende´
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Witte, James C. & Wagner, Gert G., 1995. "Declining Fertility in East Germany After Unification: A Demographic Response to Socioeconomic Change," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 387-397.
- Dimiter Philipov, 2002. "Fertility in times of discontinuous societal change: the case of Central and Eastern Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Dimiter Philipov, 2001. "Variance effects in the bongaarts-feeney formula," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Tomas Frejka & Gérard Calot, 2001. "Cohort Reproductive Patterns in Low-Fertility Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(1), pages 103-132.
- Thomas Lange & Geoffrey Pugh, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- Magdalena Joos, 1995. "East Joins West: Child welfare and market reforms in the 'special case' of the former GDR," Papers iopeps95/18, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hank, Karsten & Kreyenfeld, Michaela & Spieß, Christa Katharina, 2004.
"Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 228-244.
- Karsten Hank & Michaela Kreyenfeld & C. Katharina Spieß, 2003. "Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Karsten Hank & Michaela Kreyenfeld & C. Katharina Spieß, 2003. "Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 331, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .