Economic Liberalization and External Shocks. The Hypothesis of Convergence for the Mexican States, 1994-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence C. Hamilton, 1992. "How Robust is Robust Regression?," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(2).
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert, 2011.
"International Capital Flows to Emerging and Developing Countries: National and Global Determinants,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-03, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joseph P. Byrne & Norbert Fiess, 2011. "International capital flows to emerging and developing countries: national and global determinants," Working Papers 2011_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2015.
"U.S. unconventional monetary policy and transmission to emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 27-59.
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2014. "U.S. Unconventional Monetary Policy and Transmission to Emerging Market Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Taylor, Mark P & Sarno, Lucio, 1997. "Capital Flows to Developing Countries: Long- and Short-Term Determinants," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 451-470, September.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Damien Puy, 2015.
"Push Factors and Capital Flows to Emerging Markets; Why Knowing Your Lender Matters More Than Fundamentals,"
IMF Working Papers
15/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Puy, Damien, 2017. "Push Factors and Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Why Knowing Your Lender Matters More Than Fundamentals," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 528, Asian Development Bank.
- Jiaqian Chen & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Ratna Sahay, 2014. "Spillovers from United States Monetary Policy on Emerging Markets; Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 14/240, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:119:y:2019:i:c:p:133-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993.
"Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen Reinhart & Guillermo Calvo, 1992. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America; The Role of External Factors," IMF Working Papers 92/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"Af1uencia de capital y apreciacion del tipo de cambio real en America Latina: E1 papel de los factores externos
[Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of Ex," MPRA Paper 13681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993. "“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," MPRA Paper 7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1996.
"The new wave of private capital inflows: Push or pull?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 389-418, March.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & DEC, 1994. "The new wave of private capital inflows : push or pull?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1312, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Zlate, Andrei, 2014.
"Capital flows to emerging market economies: A brave new world?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 221-248.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baek, In-Mee, 2006. "Portfolio investment flows to Asia and Latin America: Pull, push or market sentiment?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 363-373, April.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Lo Duca, Marco, 2012. "Modelling the time varying determinants of portfolio flows to emerging markets," Working Paper Series 1468, European Central Bank.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Garima Vasishtha, 2014. "The Impact of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on Capital Flows to Emerging-Market Economies," Staff Working Papers 14-53, Bank of Canada.
- Richard W. Sias, 2004. "Institutional Herding," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 165-206.
- Ratna Sahay & Vivek B. Arora & Athanasios V Arvanitis & Hamid Faruqee & Papa M N'Diaye & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2014. "Emerging Market Volatility; Lessons from The Taper Tantrum," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey Moore & Sunwoo Nam & Myeongguk Suh & Alexander Tepper, 2013. "Estimating the impacts of U.S. LSAPs on emerging market economies’ local currency bond markets," Staff Reports 595, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6820, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economic Growth; Convergence; Panel Data;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2018-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.