Portfolio Investment Response to U.S. Monetary Policy Announcements: An Event
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo Duca, Marco, 2012. "Modelling the time varying determinants of portfolio flows to emerging markets," Working Paper Series 1468, European Central Bank.
- Gurkaynak, Refet S. & Sack, Brian T. & Swanson, Eric P., 2007.
"Market-Based Measures of Monetary Policy Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 201-212, April.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2002. "Market-based measures of monetary policy expectations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2006. "Market-based measures of monetary policy expectations," Working Paper Series 2006-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012.
"Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 341-356.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Capital Flows, Push versus Pull Factors and the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1364, European Central Bank.
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2015.
"U.S. unconventional monetary policy and transmission to emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 27-59.
- Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio, 2014. "U.S. Unconventional Monetary Policy and Transmission to Emerging Market Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1109, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Shell, Hannah, 2014. "The Rising Complexity of the FOMC Statement," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 23.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Garima Vasishtha, 2014. "The Impact of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on Capital Flows to Emerging-Market Economies," Staff Working Papers 14-53, Bank of Canada.
- Jiaqian Chen & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Ratna Sahay, 2014. "Spillovers from United States Monetary Policy on Emerging Markets; Different This Time?," IMF Working Papers 14/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland & Lo Duca, Marco, 2013.
"On the international spillovers of US quantitative easing,"
Working Paper Series
1557, European Central Bank.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2015. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2013. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Jonathan H. Wright, 2013. "Identification and Inference Using Event Studies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 48-65, September.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6820, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy Announcements; Unconventional Monetary Policies; Foreign Portfolio Investment; Mexican Equity and Bond Market;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-03-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-03-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2017-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.