Nonlinearities in the dynamics of the euro area demand for M1
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calza, Alessandro & Zaghini, Andrea, 2009. "Nonlinearities In The Dynamics Of The Euro Area Demand For M1," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 1-19, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Barnett, 2011.
"Multilateral Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over Heterogeneous Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Aggregation And Index Number Theory, chapter 6, pages 167-206
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Barnett, William A., 2007. "Multilateral aggregation-theoretic monetary aggregation over heterogeneous countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 457-482, February.
- William Barnett, 2004. "Multilateral Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over Heterogeneous Countries," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200413, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- William A. Barnett, 2004. "Multilateral Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Gandolfi, Arthur E & Lothian, James R, 1983.
"International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 295-311, July.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1983. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 421-461 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1980. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ellison, Martin & Valla, Natacha, 2003.
"Regime-dependent impulse response functions in a Markov-switching vector autoregression model,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 295-299, March.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ellison, Martin & Valla, Natacha, 2001. "Regime-dependent impulse response functions in a Markov-switching vector autoregression model," Research Discussion Papers 11/2001, Bank of Finland.
- Chadha, Jagjit S & Haldane, Andrew G & Janssen, Norbert G J, 1998. "Shoe-Leather Costs Reconsidered," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 363-382, March.
- Camacho, Maximo, 2005. "Markov-switching stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 135-158, January.
- Bierens, Herman J., 1997. "Nonparametric cointegration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 379-404, April.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2002. "Regime Switches in Interest Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 163-182, April.
- Ordonez, Javier, 2003. "Stability and non-linear dynamics in the broad demand for money in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 139-146, January.
- Livio Stracca, 2003.
"The Functional Form Of The Demand For Euro Area M1,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 172-204, March.
- Stracca, Livio, 2001. "The functional form of the demand for euro area M1," Working Paper Series 0051, European Central Bank.
- Laidler, David, 1984. "The 'Buffer Stock' Notion in Monetary Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 17-34, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013.
"Is there a homogeneous causality pattern between oil prices and currencies of oil importers and exporters?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 665-678.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013. "Is there a Homogeneous Causality Pattern between Oil Prices and Currencies of Oil Importers and Exporters?," Ruhr Economic Papers 431, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jung, Alexander, 2016. "A portfolio demand approach for broad money in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1929, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro area; cointegration; non-linear error-correction; demand for money;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-11-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_690_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.