Adjustment Costs and Nonlinear Dynamics in the Demand for Money: Italy, 1861-1991
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis E. Arango & Andrés González, 2000. "A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Cash in Colombia," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 207-226, July-Dece.
- Agustín G. Cartens & Alejandro M. Werner, 2000. "Mexico's Monetary Policy Framework Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 113-165, July-Dece.
- Afsin Sahin, 2013.
"Estimating Money Demand Function by a Smooth Transition Regression Model: An Evidence for Turkey,"
791, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
- Sahin, Afsin, 2013. "Estimating Money Demand Function by a Smooth Transition Regression Model: An Evidence for Turkey," MPRA Paper 46851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Garces-Diaz, 2004. "How Does the Monetary Model of Exchange Rate Determination Look When It Really Works?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 60, Econometric Society.
- Levent KORAP & Metin YILDIRIM, 2012.
"Testing the Lucas Critique for the Turkish Money Demand Function,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(318), pages 57-82.
- Yıldırım, Metin & Korap, Levent, 2012. "Testing the Lucas critique for the Turkish money demand function," MPRA Paper 41156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Röthig & Carl Chiarella, 2007.
"Investigating nonlinear speculation in cattle, corn, and hog futures markets using logistic smooth transition regression models,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 719-737, August.
- Röthig, Andreas & Chiarella, Carl, 2006. "Investigating nonlinear speculation in cattle, corn, and hog futures markets using logistic smooth transition regression models," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 167, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Andreas Röthig & Carl Chiarella, 2006. "Investigating Nonlinear Speculation in Cattle, Corn and Hog Futures Markets Using Logistic Smooth Transition Regression Models," Research Paper Series 172, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lieb Lenard & Candelon Bertrand, 2015. "Testing for short-run threshold effects in a vector error-correction framework: a reappraisal of the stability of the US money demand," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 355-376, June.
- Zenón Quispe, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: the Case of Peru,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, July-Dece.
- Quispe Misaico, Zenon, 2000. "Monetary policy in a dollarised economy: The case of Peru," MPRA Paper 35530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daiki Maki, 2013. "Detecting cointegration relationships under nonlinear models: Monte Carlo analysis and some applications," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 605-625, August.
- Garcés Díaz, Daniel Guillermo, 2008. "Efectos de los cambios de la política monetaria en las dinámicas del tipo de cambio, el dinero y los precios en México (1945-2000)," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(299), pages 683-713, julio-sep.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999.
"A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Narrow Money in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
135, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999. "A Nonlinear Specification Of Demand For Narrow Money In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001894, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Daiki Maki & Shin-ichi Kitasaka, 2015. "Residual-based tests for cointegration with three-regime TAR adjustment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1013-1054, May.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim & Lucio Sarno, 2005. "Non-linear dynamics in output, real exchange rates and real money balances: Norway, 1830-2003," Working Paper 2005/2, Norges Bank.
- Vittorio Daniele & Pasquale Foresti & Oreste Napolitano, 2017.
"The stability of money demand in the long-run: Italy 1861–2011,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(2), pages 217-244, May.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Foresti, Pasquale & Napolitano, Oreste, 2017. "The stability of money demand in the long-run: Italy 1861–2011," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67219, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Austin, Darran & Ward, Bert & Dalziel, Paul, 2007. "The demand for money in China 1987-2004: A non-linear modelling approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 190-204.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Pei-Fen & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2007. "Testing linearity in a cointegrating STR model for the money demand function: International evidence from G-7 countries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 293-302.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2008. "An Extremely Low Interest Rate Policy and the Shape of the Japanese Money Demand Function: A Nonlinear Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 70689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Choi, In, 2000. "Cointegrating smooth transition regressions with applications to the Asian currency crisis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,98, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:4:y:1999:i:2:p:155-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.