Smooth-adjustment econometrics and inventory-theoretic money management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haug & Julie Tam, 2007. "A Closer Look At Long-Run U.S. Money Demand: Linear Or Nonlinear Error-Correction With M0, M1, Or M2?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 363-376, April.
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- R. D. Milbourne & P. Buckholtz & M. T. Wasan, 1983. "A Theoretical Derivation of the Functional Form of Short Run Money Holdings," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 531-541.
- Chen, Show-Lin & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2005. "Long-run money demand revisited: evidence from a non-linear approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-37, February.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006.
"The effect of data transformation on common cycle, cointegration, and unit root tests: Monte Carlo results and a simple test,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 195-229.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "The Effect of Data Transformation on Common Cycle, Cointegration and Unit Root Tests: Monte Carlo Results and a Simple Test," Departmental Working Papers 200322, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Ricardo J. Caballero, 1990. "Kinked Adjustment Costs and Aggregate Dynamics," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 237-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Perry, David & Stadje, Wolfgang, 2004. "A generalized impulse control model of cash management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1013-1033, March.
- Jyh-Lin Wu & Yu-Hau Hu, 2007. "Currency substitution and nonlinear error correction in Taiwan's demand for broad money," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1635-1645.
- Cliff Huang & Chien-Fu Jeff Lin & Jen-Chi Cheng, 2001. "Evidence on nonlinear error correction in money demand: the case of Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1727-1736.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Pei-Fen & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2007. "Testing linearity in a cointegrating STR model for the money demand function: International evidence from G-7 countries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 293-302.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-618, Nov.-Dec..
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 918, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ordonez, Javier, 2003. "Stability and non-linear dynamics in the broad demand for money in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 139-146, January.
- Greene, Clinton A., 2001. "Trigger-target rules and the dynamics of aggregate money holdings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1193-1219, August.
- Vickson, R. G., 1985. "Simple Optimal Policy for Cash Management: The Average Balance Requirement Case," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 353-369, September.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner, 1990. "Trigger-Target Rules Need Not Be Optimal with Fixed Adjustment Costs: A Simple Comment on Optimal Money Holding under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 229-234, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleissig, Adrian R. & Jones, Barry E., 2015. "The impact of commercial sweeping on the demand for monetary assets during the Great Recession," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 412-422.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Miller-Orr Smooth-adjustment Nonlinear Inventory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:34:y:2010:i:6:p:1031-1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .