Variance Premium, Downside Risk and Expected Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick GAGLIARDINI & Elisa OSSOLA & Olivier SCAILLET, "undated".
"Time-Varying Risk Premium In Large Cross-Sectional Equidity Datasets,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
11-40, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Patrick GAGLIARDINI & Elisa OSSOLA & Olivier SCAILLET, "undated". "Time-Varying Risk Premium In Large Cross-Sectional Equidity Datasets," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-41, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ossola, Elisa & Gagilardini, Patrick & Scaillet, Olivier, 2015. "Time-varying risk premium in large cross-sectional equity datasets," Working Papers unige:76321, University of Geneva, Geneva School of Economics and Management.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Cédric Okou, 2015. "Downside Variance Risk Premium," Staff Working Papers 15-36, Bank of Canada.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Fulvio Corsi, 2009. "A Simple Approximate Long-Memory Model of Realized Volatility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(2), pages 174-196, Spring.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Abstract: Capital Market Equilibrium in a Mean-Lower Partial Moment Framework," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 635-635, November.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Roméo Tédongap, 2013. "Modeling Market Downside Volatility," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 443-481.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2014.
"Conditional risk premia in currency markets and other asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-225.
- Martin Lettau & Matteo Maggiori & Michael Weber, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 18844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lettau, Martin & Maggiori, Matteo & Weber, Michael, 2013. "Conditional Risk Premia in Currency Markets and Other Asset Classes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang, Bo Young & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris, 2013. "Market skewness risk and the cross section of stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 46-68.
- Bawa, Vijay S. & Lindenberg, Eric B., 1977. "Capital market equilibrium in a mean-lower partial moment framework," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 189-200, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Pricing; Financial markets;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2018-01-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2018-01-08 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2018-01-08 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:17-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.