Report NEP-UPT-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Bartl & Patrick Cheridito & Michael Kupper, 2017. "Robust expected utility maximization with medial limits," Papers 1712.07699, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2017. "On Time-Consistent Collective Choice with Heterogeneous Quasi- Hyperbolic Discounting," PSE Working Papers halshs-01662833, HAL.
- Andrei Matveenko, 2017. "Logit, CES, and Rational Inattention," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp593, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2016. "Social Preference Under Twofold Uncertainty," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1154, HEC Paris.
- Senda Ounaies & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Souhail Chebbi, 2016. "Equilibrium of a production economy with noncompact attainable allocations set," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16056r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2017.
- Igor Halperin, 2017. "Inverse Reinforcement Learning for Marketing," Papers 1712.04612, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Garcia & Sébastien Massoni, 2017. "Aiming to choose correctly or to choose wisely? The optimality-accuracy trade-off in decisions under uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-01631540, HAL.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & de Weerdt, M.M., 2017. "The 2018 Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-016-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eva Ranehill & Roberto A. Weber, 2017. "Do Gender Preference Gaps Impact Policy Outcomes?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bianchi, Milo & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2017. "Ambiguity Preferences and Portfolio Choices: Evidence from the Field," TSE Working Papers 17-862, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Voigt, Stefan, 2017. "Large-scale portfolio allocation under transaction costs and model uncertainty," CFS Working Paper Series 582, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Schroyen, Fred & Aarbu, Karl Ove, 2017. "Attitudes towards large income risk in welfare states: an international comparison," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Feunou & Ricardo Lopez Aliouchkin & Roméo Tedongap & Lai Xi, 2017. "Variance Premium, Downside Risk and Expected Stock Returns," Staff Working Papers 17-58, Bank of Canada.
- Loic Berger & Massimo Marinacci, 2017. "Model Uncertainty in Climate Change Economics," Working Papers 616, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ryan W. Buell, 2017. "Last Place Aversion in Queues," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-053, Harvard Business School.
- Magdalena Brzozowicz & Michał Krawczyk & Przemysław Kusztelak, 2017. "Do anchors hold for real? Anchoring effect and hypothetical bias in declared WTP," Working Papers 2017-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver & Rau, Holger A., 2017. "The disposition effect when deciding on behalf of others," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 332, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Externality Assessments, Welfare Judgments, and Mechanism Design," EconStor Preprints 172494, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2018. "Social aspirations in European banks: peer-influenced risk behavior," EconStor Preprints 172510, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gleb Koshevoy & Ernesto Savaglio, 2017. "Enveloped choice functions and path-independent rationality," Department of Economics University of Siena 765, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2017. "Behavioral Inattention," NBER Working Papers 24096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Roy Cerqueti & Giulia Rotundo, 2017. "Rational expectations and stochastic systems," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thaler, Richard H., 2017. "From Cashews to Nudges: The Evolution of Behavioral Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2017-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2016.
"Un Marco General para la Ciencia de la Sociedad Humana
[A General Framework for the Science of Human Society]," MPRA Paper 83175, University Library of Munich, Germany.