Modeling Market Downside Volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segal, Gill & Shaliastovich, Ivan & Yaron, Amir, 2015. "Good and bad uncertainty: Macroeconomic and financial market implications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 369-397.
- Bruno Feunou & RomÃ©o TÃ©dongap, 2012.
"A Stochastic Volatility Model With Conditional Skewness,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 576-591, July.
- Bruno Feunou & Roméo Tedongap, 2011. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Conditional Skewness," Staff Working Papers 11-20, Bank of Canada.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2016.
"Asymmetric connectedness on the U.S. stock market: Bad and good volatility spillovers,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 55-78.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Asymmetric connectedness of stocks: How does bad and good volatility spill over the U.S. stock market?," Papers 1308.1221, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Jozef BarunÃk & EvÅ¾en Kocenda & LukÃ¡Å¡ VÃ¡cha, 2015. "Asymmetric Connectedness on the U.S. Stock Market: Bad and Good Volatility Spillover," CESifo Working Paper Series 5305, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barunik, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Asymmetric connectedness of stocks: How does bad and good volatility spill over the U.S. stock market?," FinMaP-Working Papers 13, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Cheng, Ai-Ru & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R., 2014. "Risk–return trade-off in the pacific basin equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 123-140.
- Giovannetti, Bruno C., 2013. "Asset pricing under quantile utility maximization," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 169-179.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feunou, Bruno & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Okou, Cedric, 2015. "Downside Variance Risk Premium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:6:p:2401-2401. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Liu, Hening, 2015. "Measuring Ambiguity Aversion," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Roméo Tédongap, 2016. "Which parametric model for conditional skewness?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1237-1271, October.
- Gill Segal & Ivan Shaliastovich & Amir Yaron, 2014. "Good and Bad Uncertainty: Macroeconomic and Financial Market Implications," 2014 Meeting Papers 488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2017.
"Asymmetric volatility connectedness on the forex market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 39-56.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2016. "Asymmetric volatility connectedness on forex markets," Papers 1607.08214, arXiv.org.
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2017. "Asymmetric volatility connectedness on the forex market," KIER Working Papers 956, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruno Feunou & Ricardo Lopez Aliouchkin & Roméo Tedongap & Lai Xi, 2017. "Variance Premium, Downside Risk and Expected Stock Returns," Staff Working Papers 17-58, Bank of Canada.
- Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen & Thomas C. Chiang & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2016. "Downside risk and stock returns: An empirical analysis of the long-run and short-run dynamics from the G-7 Countries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Peter, Eckley, 2015. "Measuring economic uncertainty using news-media textual data," MPRA Paper 64874, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2015.
- Okou, Cedric & Maalaoui Chun, Olfa & Dionne, Georges & Li, Jingyuan, 2016. "Can Higher-Order Risks Explain the Credit Spread Puzzle?," Working Papers 16-1, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan, 2013. "Risk and return in the Tehran stock exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 238-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:17:y:2013:i:1:p:443-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.